In this article: analyze data, budget working time, define access levels.
Setting up and allocating time to projects can help you in many ways, for example:
- Allocating projects to your tracked time groups the same type of work together.
- Allows you to see where and how you’re spending your time and identify areas for optimization.
Click here to see how reports can help you analyze this.
- Estimate the length of a project and monitor its progress allowing you to see if you’re charging your client enough or getting the most out of your money.
- Use past results to make more accurate time estimates for future projects.
Click here to see how to set budgets up.
- Determine on a project-by-project basis who in your team needs access to what.
- Allocate project managers or create user groups to make team management easier.