Our List-view shows your time entries (grouped or ungrouped based on your settings) so you can bulk edit them if required. You can also see useful visualization of where your time has been spent.
To see your time entries in list-view, switch to this view on the Timer page.
Daily and Weekly Charts
- Enable the chart from the visualization menu below the timer.
- You can switch to Today or This week to see how much time you've spent for those periods
- Selecting Timeline will show your Timeline data.
- Horizontal bars show the times of the day that you have covered with time entries
- Scroll the timeline by clicking on left/right arrows in the top-left.
- In case you’re using the desktop app and have enabled Timeline Recording, the vertical bars will display programs that you’ve used and pages you’ve viewed.
Edit, Bulk Edit, and Delete Time Entries
- To edit an entry, click on the relevant field and insert your changes
- To delete a time entry, hover over it and click on the three dots icon on the right side. Choose "Delete" in the menu that pops up.
- Bulk Edit and Delete functions appear after you click on the list icon to the right of each date on a time entry.
- To Bulk Edit time entries, check the entries you wish to change by using the checkboxes next to each time entry, click the Bulk Edit heading next to the day title and make your changes on the overlay
- To use Bulk Edit to delete entries: check the time entries you wish to remove and select Delete in the day header area.
- Deleting multiple time entries is limited to one day's worth of time entries at a time on the Timer page.
Grouping and Ungrouping Time Entries
When grouping is turned on, time entries that share the same details (date, description, task, project, client, tags, etc) are displayed as a single time entry. Editing the group will edit each individual time entry in the group.
Turning Grouped Mode on or off:
- Open the Profile page.
- Check or uncheck the "Group similar time entries" option.
If you still have any questions about List-view, feel free to contact our Support team via email or by clicking on the blue icon in the bottom right corner of this page.