Our Calendar-view allows you to easily see what you did all week in one view. On this view, you can look for gaps in your day, and add or edit time entries.
To see your time entries in calendar-view, switch to this view on the Timer page.
Similar to list-view, this view shows your time entries across all workspaces. Use the calendar control at the top of the page to scroll through weeks. Please note, you can only see time entries up to 90 days in the past. Click on the Zoom buttons under the date selector to zoom in and out.
Each time entry is shown as a colored block (using selected project colors) on the calendar, and shows the time entry description and start and end time on it. You can click on it to edit the Time Entry, or click anywhere on the screen to create a new one.
The calendar view also shows you a “current time” indicator in the form of a red horizontal line.
Add Time Entries
To add a time entry, click anywhere on the calendar and a popup will appear where you can add time entry details. The start and end time fields will both be populated with the same time, based on where you clicked on the calendar.
You can also click and drag on the screen to create a larger time entry, and we will pre-populate the start and end times based on this.
While creating a time entry you can enter:
- Project (and Task)
- Start and End Time
- Choose whether it is billable or not.
Editing Time Entries
You can edit any time entry by clicking on it, or dragging and dropping it to another slot in the calendar.
The Edit time entry popup is similar to the Create time entry popup, but also includes a 3-dot control that lets you Duplicate and Delete time entries.
For drag and drop, just hold down your left-mouse button and drag the time entry wherever you need it.
- To change the first day of the week, please go to the Profile Settings page.
- If your Admin has enabled the “lock time entries” feature, you will see time entries with a padlock on them. These time entries cannot be edited, nor can new time entries be added to this locked time period. Read more here.
- If your Admin has set “required fields” for each time entry, you will be unable to save a time entry without all the necessary fields filled. The popup will prompt you if you miss something out. Read more here.
- Very short time entries will not display any details.
Thanks for trying out our Calendar-view! Do let us know if you have feedback by reaching out to our support team via chat or email.