This article covers:
- Where can I export my data from?
- How can I export my time entries?
- How long does it take to export my data?
Where can I export my data from?
You can export data through our web app on toggl.com.
To export Profile Data or Timeline data, visit the Profile settings page. Click on the Export Account Data button in the upper-right corner.
Check the items you want to export, then click on the "Compile file and send to email" button below.
This will pull the selected data together into a single ZIP file, and a download link will be sent to your email address. The link will expire in 72 hours.
- You have to be logged in to the Toggl web app in order to access the ZIP file shared via email.
- Timeline data is only saved if you use the Timeline feature. Continue reading this guide for information on exporting time entries.
How can I export my Time Entries?
Note: The data you can export will depend on your current active Workspace. If you work on more than one Workspace, make sure to switch to the correct one first.
How long does it take to export my data?
It depends on how much data you’re trying to export. In most cases, exporting Time Entries from the Detailed Report page generates a download within a few seconds.
Compiling Personal Profile Data exports should take a few minutes at most. A download link will appear in your email inbox soon after.
Need any further help? Feel free to contact our Support Team!