Whether or not you can utilize the Pomodoro timer depends on the Toggl Track app you are using. The feature is currently available in these apps:
- Desktop app (both Windows and macOS)
- Browser extension (both Firefox and Chrome)
Enabling Pomodoro in the Windows desktop app
- Click on the cogwheel icon > Preferences (or hit CTRL + ,).
- Enable "Pomodoro timer" from the "General" tab.
Enabling Pomodoro in the macOS desktop app
- Click on Toggl Track (in the main menu) > Preferences (or hit ⌘ ,).
- Enable the "Pomodoro timer" option from the "General" tab.
Enabling Pomodoro in the browser extensions
- Click on the Toggl Track extension icon and then on the cogwheel icon.
- Navigate to "Pomodoro" in the sidebar on the left.
- Under "Pomodoro settings" tick the "Enable Pomodoro" option.
As of this moment, the Pomodoro timer is not available in these apps:
- Toggl Track web app
- Mobile apps
If you'd like to submit an official feature request for including Pomodoro into the web app and/or mobile apps, send an email to Toggl Track Support or start a conversation by clicking on the chat icon in the bottom right corner.