You can pay for your Toggl subscription annually or monthly, based on your preference. Here's the difference between the two.
At Toggl this works similarly to those in other services. You are charged every month, based on the number of users in your workspace.
They are more expensive compared to annual, but offer more flexibility as you're charged for one month at a time.
- After the 30-day trial ends, you'll be charged for the full year in advance. The total amount will depend on the selected plan and the number of active users in your workspace.
- Being on the annual plan doesn't mean we'll only charge you once throughout the subscription period. Adding new users will trigger additional charges.
- When new users are added we bill the amount necessary to cover the new users for the rest of the annual cycle. If you add users 4 months into the subscription for example, we'll charge you for the remaining 8 months (not the full 12 month subscription).
- When a user is deactivated, the funds meant to cover that user can be used to fund new users or subscription renewals in the future.
For both annual and monthly plans...
- The 30-day free trial is enabled automatically for workspaces upgraded for the first time
- You will be charged for all active users in the workspace. There is no way to have "free" users in a paid workspace.
- The plan will renew automatically each month or year until canceled.
- The workspace will be downgraded to Free or suspended if no payment is collected within 7 days of creating an invoice.
- An invoice is generated every time we charge your workspace. You can download this under the Invoices and Payments tab of the Subscription page.
- Canceling a subscription won't end it immediately. You will continue to have access to the canceled plan's features until the end of the current billing cycle (monthly or annual). Canceling prevents your workspace from being charged in the future.
If you still have any questions about Toggl payment plans, feel free to contact our Support team via email or by clicking on the blue icon in the bottom right corner of this page.