Creating and editing tags
- Tags can be created from the Tags page or the Timer page.
- Tags can be edited and deleted from the Tags page.
Creating tags from Tags page
- To create a new tag on the Tags page, click on "+ New Tag" in the top right corner and type the name into the “Tag name” field and click “Create."
- To edit a tag, click on the three dots next to the tag’s name, click on Edit, change the name and press Enter to save the changes.
- To delete tags, click on the three dots next to the tag you wish to delete and confirm it.
Creating tags from the Timer page
- Click on the tag icon on your Timer
- Type in the name of the tag you’d like to create
- Press Cmd (Ctrl for PC) and Enter to create it.
- It will also be applied to your current time entry.
- Tags created on Timer page will be allocated to the workspace you’re currently in, i.e. the one showing at the bottom left of the page.
- You can also pull reports based on tags by filtering your time entries by tags on the Reports page.