Saving a report makes it easy to quickly generate the same type of report at a later date. Saved reports can be shared among team members or even with people who don’t have a Toggl Track account. Saved reports require a paid plan to use. They are not accessible on the Free plan.
How to save a report?
- Go to the Reports and select the one you'd like to save (Summary, Detailed, or Weekly Report).
- Pick the filters/data grouping you’d like to have in the report.
- Click on the highlighted Save icon
- Confirm settings in the popup that opens
Options when saving the report
- Locked Dates
Click the slider to set to "Yes" and the date range of the report cannot be changed. Set this to "No" if you plan on using the report once a week, month, etc.
- Sharing (admins only)
Set the option to "Public" if you want to share the report with person who doesn’t have a Toggl Track account. Setting it to "Public" will also make the report visible to all users in your Workspace.
NB: Regular users can only create private reports.
- Schedule to email
Part of the Scheduled reports to email feature. The feature is available only on the Premium Plan. It allows you to periodically send the saved report to yourself or any other member of the workspace.
NB: Regular users can only send reports to themselves.
Viewing saved reports list
To access Saved reports list, click on Reports on the left side menu - Saved tab.
- From this page, you can copy the report URL, filter to see specific saved reports or delete them.
NB: Regular users can only see the private reports they have created in the Workspace.
Editing saved reports
- To edit a report, click on three dots on the right and click on Edit.
- You can change the report's name, adjust sharing, schedule to email and lock (or unlock) the dates
- You can also reset the sharing link, doing so will make the previous link inaccessible and only those with the new link will be able to access it.
Do you have any additional questions regarding Saved reports which weren't covered in this article? If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.