Scheduling a report to email
You can schedule any report that you save. The Saved Report will appear in the list as usual, with its own unique URL to be viewed on the web. Additionally, a text version of its contents will be sent to the team members’ emails that you specified at your selected frequency.
- Click the "Save" icon in any report you’ve generated.
- Turn ‘Schedule to email’ on from the popup. Select how frequently you need it (daily, weekly or monthly) and whom you want to send it to. Regular users can only send it to themselves, workspace admins can choose from the whole team.
Viewing scheduled reports
When a report has been scheduled, it will be shown on the Saved Reports page. The scheduled reports will be marked with an icon. You can also filter the reports to show only scheduled ones for quicker overview.
A text-only version of the report you scheduled will be sent to each recipient’s email address either the next day, on the first day of the new week, or the first day of the new month.
Each recipient will get the data with the exact the same info that they would see in the link that you bookmark. That is:
- If the saved report is private, each person will receive in their email the same info as they would see when they log in to Toggl
- If you made the report public, all recipients will see all the same information as you in the report you create
- The email will also have a direct link to the saved report where the report can be downloaded as a PDF (with charts), XLS or CSV file.
- When the date range is left unlocked, each recipient can browse the dates on the web as they do normally when they open a saved report.
Do you have any additional questions regarding Scheduled reports which weren't covered in this article? If so, please contact email@example.com.