In this article: setting it up, viewing.
- Rounding Time Entries in reports is a Starter feature.
- Rounding can be set up on the Workspace Settings page.
- You can choose to round your time entries 1) up, 2) down or 3) to the nearest chosen time increment.
- You will have a variety of rounding ranges to choose from.
When adding up the durations of several Time Entries, the duration of each entry will be rounded separately in Reports.
- To view rounded amounts in your reports, click the cogwheel icon.
- A field will then open, allowing you to both turn Rounding on or off and view the distinct billing rates of different entries: