In this article: Facts about Toggl Offline Mode, Important security notice.
- Offline mode enables you to track time in Toggl even when you don’t have an internet connection.
- Offline mode will be automatically enabled whenever you’re not connected to the internet.
- Offline mode entries will have a warning icon with an exclamation mark in front of them.
- All data you create or update offline will be synced with our servers when your connection is restored.
- Offline mode is only for time tracking. Report and Settings are not available offline.
Important security notice
- As offline mode is enabled automatically, anyone who has access to your computer will be able to view all your project and time entries data.
- To help protect the security of your data when using public or shared computers we strongly advise that you do not check “Stay signed in” and that after completing your work you log out of Toggl.