In this article: Google sign-in, how to enable/disable it, troubleshooting.
What does Google sign-in do?
- Google sign-in is a second sign-in option that enables you to log into Toggl without your Toggl account password.
How to enable or disable it?
- Enabling/disabling Google sign-in is done on your My Profile page
- Enable this feature by clicking on “Enable Google login” and following the instructions:
- Disable this feature by clicking on “Disable Google login”
What to do if the sign-in does not work?
- Log in with your email and password. A welcoming email was sent to your inbox when you registered – use the same email address as your username;
- Go to “My Profile“, disable and re-enable Google sign-in (you can find the instructions above).
- If you can’t remember your Toggl password then you can reset it here.