Weekly reports are the best way to get an overview of the time you’ve tracked during one specific week. Click on the Reports tab on the left side menu and select Weekly from the top center of the screen.
- Click on "This Week" to expand/reveal the Calendar.
- Select a week by clicking any date within that week. Confirm the selection by clicking outside of the Calendar.
- Move between weeks by clicking on the arrows next to your selected time span. Your selected filters will remain.
- You can add any day as the beginning of the week from the My Profile page.
You are able to filter your data by User, Client, Project, Task, Tag, Billable flag and Description. Changes you’ve made to individual filters will be applied as soon as you click out of the filter field. To generate the report click on the green “Apply” button.
For more information on filters, open the Filtering reports article.
Your data will appear as a chart covering the entire week that you have selected from the calendar selection. You can group your data by Project or User and the result will be shown in Time or Earnings, depending on what you wish to see.
Export, Print and Settings
- The Export icon allows you to export your data into a PDF or CSV.
- Pressing the Print button will create a PDF file.
- The Save icon saves the report for easier access in the future. This is part of the Saved Reports feature available in paid plans.
- The cogwheel settings icon allows you to turn on the Rounding feature. This is available only in paid workspaces.