What is a single sign-on (SSO)?
Single sign-on allows a user to log in to Toggl with a single ID and password used with other applications that support SSO. It will be available for our users on Premium and Enterprise plans.
The Identity providers (IdP) that we currently support are Okta and OneLogin, we're looking into expanding to more IdP's in the future.
How to enable SSO for your Workspace?
In order to enable SSO for your Workspace, please follow these steps:
- Go to Workspace Settings
- Click on Single Sign On tab
- Fill out the necessary information regarding setting up SSO for your company
- Someone from our team will contact you shortly to help you set up SSO for your Workspace
NB! Only Workspace owners can set up or manage SSO.
Once SSO was successfully enabled for your Workspace, you should see this screen on Single Sign On tab:
- SSO is currently available only on the Premium plan, in case you downgrade, it will be disabled for all Workspace users and they'll have to set up a password to be able to log in.
- A single user account can use one SSO login at a time.
- Enforcing only SSO login or managing Toggl workspace user's access and permissions directly via IdP is not yet possible
Still need help with something? Contact Toggl Support by clicking on the blue icon in the bottom right corner of this page or via email.