What is Toggl Track?
Toggl Track is a time tracking app that allows you to track your daily activities across different platforms; providing you with detailed insights and an opportunity to optimize your workflow by identifying areas where you can improve.
Toggl Track is available via web application, desktop apps (Windows, Mac, Linux), browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox) and mobile apps (Android, iOS). Each of these platforms have their own unique advantages, giving you access to detailed reporting, automated tracking and the ability to track time on the go.
Toggl Track can be used both by individuals and teams. In either situation, rather than simply tracking and categorizing your time entries Toggl Track provides you with powerful reporting capabilities; helping you to stay on top of what you and your team are spending your time on the most.
The best part about Toggl Track? Most of the features described above are part of our Free plan. If you need more advanced features (including Billable Rates, insights into the profitability of your projects, or an unlimited number of members in your Toggl Track organization), please take a look at what our paid plans have to offer. For a detailed comparison of all the features offered between our plans, please visit our Feature List page.
Who is Toggl Track for?
This is something that you may have asked yourself a lot in recently while deciding which time-tracking tool is the best one for your team. Whether you are a small consultancy or a multinational enterprise, Toggl Track is a great fit for you. Teams all around the world are using Toggl Track to streamline their work processes and make them more productive.
Trusted by over 80,000 businesses worldwide
- Toggl Track is used and trusted by tens of thousands of businesses and institutions from all around the world; from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses.
- It is the fastest growing tool in this segment for the last 4 years
- According to 2015 user survey, using Toggl Track has saved businesses at least $25,000 per year
Compatible with your existing IT ecosystem
- Works out of the box without the need for expensive modifications
- Accessible on all major operating systems and mobile platforms
- Has over 100 integrations that connect Toggl Track with all your other company processes
Keeps very high levels of security
- All data is hosted by the Google Cloud Platform, which adheres to all major security standards, including: ISO 27001 – one of the most widely recognized, internationally accepted independent security standards
ISO 27017 – Cloud Security
ISO 27108 – Cloud Privacy
SSAE16 / ISAE 3402 Type II – SOC 2 and SOC3
PCI DSS v3.1 – Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards
- You can find more about Google Platform security and compliance here
- Full data backups are created every 24 hours and stored in separate physical locations
Requires little or no training to get going
- Has a user-friendly experience that minimizes setup friction
- It is effortless for team members to track time
- It is straightforward for managers to run reports
Dedicated to providing excellent support
- Every single question, suggestion, and concern that comes our way will get a response in a timely manner
- On business days, you can expect a reply to your email within 4-5 hours at most
- All tweets get a response within minutes on business days
- If you’re onboarding a large team to our Premium plan (15 people or more), we’d love to show you around and help you get everything set up. Just fill out this demo form to get started.