You can use our web app's Detailed Report and CSV Import tool to transfer time entry from one Workspace to another. Here's how:
- Generate a Detailed report containing all of your data. Reports have a maximum time frame of one year, so you'll need to export multiple CSVs to cover longer periods.
- Export the report as a CSV file and save it on your computer.
- Switch into the correct workspace. Click on your username in the bottom-left corner of our web app and select a workspace from the sub-menu that opens.
- Open the Import page and upload the CSV you saved earlier.
Things to keep in mind
- CSVs exported from the Detailed report are already in the correct format. In most cases there's no need to open it before importing it to the other workspace.
- Any user that’s included in the CSV file but not already a member of the workspace to which you're transferring the data will be immediately added as an active user. This may affect your future billing on paid plans!
- If you wish to move data between user accounts that have different e-mail addresses in use, just edit the Email column. Make sure to save the file in the correct format.