In this article: calendar selection, filter, data, export/print/settings.
Weekly Report is the best way to get an overview of the time you’ve tracked during one specific week. Click on the Reports tab on the left side menu and select Weekly from the top center of the screen:
- Select the week that you wish to view and close the calendar.
- Move between weeks by clicking on the arrows next to your selected time span. Your selected filters will remain.
- TIP: you can add any day as the beginning of the week from My Profile page. Instructions available here.
You are able to filter your data by User, Client, Project, Task, Tag, Billable and Description. Changes you’ve made to individual filters will be applied as soon as you click out of the filter field. To generate the report click on the green “Apply” button.
- Selecting a Client inside the Client filter will automatically select all Projects related to that Client.
- Selecting a Project inside the Project filter will cause the Task filter to only show Tasks related to that Project.
Your data will appear as a chart covering the entire week that you have selected from the calendar selection. You can group your data by Project or User and the result will be shown in Time or Earnings, depending on what you wish to see.