This is something that you may have asked yourself a lot in the past few days while deciding which time-tracking tool is the best one for your team. Whether you are a small consultancy or a multinational enterprise, you could fit right in. Teams all around the world are using Toggl to streamline their work processes and make them more productive.
Trusted by over 70 000 businesses worldwide:
- Toggl is the number 1 time tracking software in Google search.
- It is the fastest growing tool in this segment for the last 4 years.
- According to 2015 user survey, using Toggl has saved businesses at least extra $25 000 per year.
Compatible with your existing IT ecosystem:
- Works out of the box without the need for expensive modifications.
- Accessible on all major operating systems and mobile platforms.
- Has over 50 integrations that connect Toggl with all your other company processes.
Keeps very high levels of security:
- All data is hosted by Google Cloud Platform, which adheres to all the major security standards, including:
- ISO 27001 – one of the most widely recognized, internationally accepted independent security standards
- ISO 27017 – Cloud Security
- ISO 27108 – Cloud Privacy
- SSAE16 / ISAE 3402 Type II – SOC 2 and SOC3
- PCI DSS v3.1 – Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards
You can find more about Google Platform security and compliance here.
- Full data backups are created every 24 hours and stored in separate physical locations.
Requires little or no training to get going:
- Has a user friendly experience that minimizes setup friction.
- It is effortless for team members to track time.
- It is straight-forward for managers to run reports.
Dedicated to providing excellent support:
- Every single question, suggestion and concern that comes our way will get a response in a timely manner.
- On business days, you can expect a reply to your email within 4-5 hours at most.
- All tweets get a response within minutes on business days.
- Our Toggl Masters Program can help with a personalized setup for your organization’s needs