Signing up to a paid plan and managing your subscription happens on the Subscription page (in the Toggl web app). You can access it at any time by clicking “More” in the left side menu, then click “Subscription”.
Starting a new subscription
- Open the Subscription page.
- Click on the green "Upgrade to [plan name]" button to proceed. Don't forget that you can choose between being billed monthly or annually.
- Click on the green "Continue" button if you don't need any additional services.
- Enter your Billing information, click "Next" and then "Confirm" on the next screen.
- Enter your credit card and click "Finish". Press the "Cancel" button if you want to create a purchase order and pay by wire transfer.
- The first month of every new subscription is completely free. You can cancel the subscription at any moment during this first month.
- VAT will be automatically charged for all customers within the EU. If you have a valid VAT ID number, please add it while starting the subscription.
- VAT numbers should include the 2-letter country code before the number. For example: GB123456789