Our free plan is enough for basic time-tracking needs. However, you can upgrade your Workspace to a paid subscription and unlock more powerful features. A paid plan also ensures that you can have more than 5 team members in your workspace.
For details on upgrading, open our How to upgrade article.
Paid plans at Toggl
- Starter ($9 or $10 per user/month)
- Premium ($18 or $20 per user/month)
- Enterprise ($49 per user/month)
Includes everything in the Free plan and also provides access to important planning and management features. Key features include:
- Billable rates
- Saved reports
- Tasks (sub-projects)
- Project estimates and alerts for estimates
- Project dashboard
- iCal integration
Includes everything in the Free and Starter plan plus a lot more. With Premium you get access to absolutely every Toggl feature. Premium-specific features include:
- Scheduled reports
- Time audits
- Locking timesheets
- Required fields for time entries
- Add time for team members
- 30 minute consultation with a Toggl Master
If your organization has special requirements, the Enterprise plan might be for you. With the Enterprise plan you get everything included in Premium as well as...
- Priority support
- A dedicated domain (e.g. example.toggl.com)
- Ability to pay for multiple workspaces with a single purchase order
- API integration consultation
- 10 hours of consultations with a Toggl Master
Note: Enterprise is only available as an annual plan. It's also limited to workspaces with over 50 users. Enterprise customers get an automatic 10% discount due to the user count.