Creating and editing tags
- Tags can be created from the Workspace Settings page (visible to admins only) or the Timer page (all users).
- Tags can be edited and deleted on the Workspace Settings page (admins only).
Creating tags from Workspace Settings
- To create a new tag on the Workspace Settings page, type the name into the “New tag name” field and click “Add."
- To edit a tag, click on the pen-shaped icon next to the tag’s name and an edit window will appear - click "Save" to apply the changes.
- To delete tags click on the X next to the edit icon.
Creating tags from the Timer page
- Click on the tag icon on your Timer
- Type in the name of the tag you’d like to create
- Press Cmd (Ctrl for PC) and Enter to create it.
- It will also be applied to your current time entry.
- Tags created on Timer page will be allocated to the workspace you’re currently in, i.e. the one showing at the bottom left of the page.
- You can also pull reports based on tags by filtering your time entries by tags on the Reports page.