The Calendar allows you to define the time period shown in the Reports area. By default, all reports in Toggl will display data from This Week.
Calendar Features and Limitations
- Select a custom date by clicking on your desired start date and then an end date.
- Alternatively, you may also select a pre-determined date range, including This Year, This Month, This Week, etc.
- To confirm your selection, click outside of the calendar.
- Use the left/right arrow keys to move back or forward in your calendar and at the same time maintaining your filters.
- The date range in the Reports calendar is limited to one year.
- To "zoom out" click on the month header. This will allow you select any other month in that year. Click on the header again to zoom out to a yearly view.