Click on the Reports tab on the left side menu and select Detailed from the top center of the screen.
- Allows to define a custom date range for the report.
- The date range in the Calendar is limited to 1 year.
- Open the Selecting a date range article for more details about Calendar's features and capabilities.
You are able to filter your data by User, Client, Project, Task, Tag, Billable flag and Description. Changes you’ve made to individual filters will be applied as soon as you click out of the filter field. To generate the report click on the green “Apply” button.
For more information on filters, open the Filtering reports article.
Data viewing and editing
- Your data will appear as a list of editable time entries.
- Rounding (if available) must be turned off in order to make changes to time entries.
- To edit your entry click on the field you wish to change (e.g., to edit the project), click on the existing Project label and choose a different one from drop-down menu that appears.
- To delete a Time Entry, click on the little arrow next to each entry and select Delete.
- By clicking on the duration or the start/stop fields, you’ll get a popup that enables you to change both duration and start-stop times as well as the date associated with the Time Entry.
- All changes are saved automatically; there is no ‘Save’ button.
- To change the way the data is sorted, click on the arrows next to each column name (Time entry, User, Duration, Time).
- Project colors can’t be changed from within the Detailed report. You can make that change by editing the actual project via the Projects page.
- Changing the time and date format can’t be done from the Detailed report. That change can be made from the Profile page.
To edit several time entries at once, select Bulk edit from the top of the results list, then click the check boxes next to entries you wish to make changes to.
On the Bulk Edit pop up, you can add a new description, date, project or set all of those entries as billable/non-billable.
- Bulk editing tags will replace existing tags with the new ones. It will not append the new tags to the existing ones.
- You can move time entries between Workspaces by choosing a project from a different Workspace. Please note that this only works with your own time entries. Moving time entries tracked by other team members isn’t possible. For that, you'll need to use the CSV importer.
The Bulk Edit feature can also be used for merging Projects. Follow these steps:
- Use the Project filter inside Detailed Reports to select all entries from one of the Projects, preferably the smaller one. Don’t forget to adjust the Calendar so it includes all relevant entries.
- Using the Bulk Edit feature, assign all Time Entries to the other Project.
- Open the Projects page and delete the empty Project.
Export, Print and Settings
- Click on the export icon to export data into PDF or CSV. If you are in a paid workspace, you can also export your data into Excel format.
- The Save Icon is for using Saved Reports; a feature available in paid plans.
- The Rounding icon allows you to enable or disable the Rounding feature (if you’re in a paid workspace).