Who can see the Dashboard?
- Project Dashboard can only be viewed by Workspace Admins and Project Managers.
- Regular users are not able to view the dashboard.
- Project Managers can only see the dashboard for Projects of which they are managers.
- Admins can view it for all Projects in the Workspace.
- Project Dashboard allows you to see the progress of your whole Project, also separately by each Task.
- The timeline at the top displays the tracked time for the project as a whole compared to the Estimation.
- More detailed information available below the timeline includes estimation, time tracked in total and more.
- The data on the lower level provides an overview of the individual progress of each Task. This can be displayed as either a pie chart or two bar graphs (switch between the two by clicking on the arrows).
- The horizontal bar graph shows total time tracked for each Task individually as well as tracked time vs the Estimate.
- Estimates still in progress show the tracked time in the darker shade.
- The vertical bar graph shows hours tracked to a Task and how many of those hours were billable.
- Billable hours are represented on the bars by a darker shade and a white $ sign.